It's a hollow sphere filled with hot cocoa mix and marshmallows. The combination of milk chocolate powder and white chocolate is delicious. I used a 2.5 inch sphere mold to make mine.
Melting Snowman Hot Chocolate Bomb
This melting snowman hot chocolate bomb is a cute way to enjoy a mug of hot cocoa. They are fun to make, and they make great gifts. Kids and adults both love these easy to make hot cocoa bombs.
I used edible markers to make a cute snowman face on the bomb. You can leave them plain or make another design. Polar bears would be cute!
To use, place in a mug. Then add warm milk or water. The chocolate melts and releases the hot cocoa mix. Stir and enjoy!
- 4 Bombs
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- To start, melt your chocolate using your preferred method. Be sure to stir often for a consistent and even melts
- Once the chocolate is melted, use a silicone brush to brush it onto the sides, as well as the bottom, of your mold. The chocolate should be fairly thin but still be sure to cover the entire mold. Then, place the mold into the freezer for about five or ten minutes.
- Now, place a pan on the stove and heat to a low temperature. Carefully remove one of your chocolate spheres and place it on the pan to smoothen out the bottom. This step must be done quick as to not melt the entirety of the chocolate.
- From here, you will want to fill up one of the spheres with the mix and marshmallows. If you need to you can mound up the marshmallows.
- Warm the other half of the sphere as to melt the chocolate. Now gently press on the half that you previously filled, holding carefully yet firmly for about twenty seconds. Place in the freezer for five minutes.
- Use edible markers to draw on a snowman face.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go