Tuna Apple Salad
You’ll love this Easy Tuna Salad next time you need an appetizer or side dish to bring along to any party or picnic!
Though it may look standard, this tuna salad has a surprise twist. It offers both sweet flavors from the apple and salty and sour flavors from the pickles. Not only is it easy to make, but this tuna salad is an explosion of flavors.
You only need 5 ingredients and just a few minutes to put together this dish. Whether you’re making a tuna salad sandwich, looking for a filling for a lettuce wrap, or need to spice up your next tuna melt, this tuna salad with apples and pickles will get the job done.
You'll also love this Pizza Pull Apart Bread It takes the classic flavors of pizza and transforms them into a comforting and warm dish that’s perfect for sharing!
If you’re looking for a quick lunch or a flavorful dish to serve alongside cocktails, this easy tuna salad is a must-try.
Start by dicing the onion and chopping the apple and pickles into chunks.
Add all the prepared ingredients to a medium sized bowl and mix together well.
Serve with some hearty bread or spread the mixture on bread, top with cheese and melt under the broil for a tuna melt!
Want more delicious appetizer and snack recipes? Follow along on Pinterest - pin our recipes to your favorite boards so you never lose them! Find me on Pinterest right here at Cocktails and Appetizers.
Tuna Apple Salad
- 1 can of tuna chunks in olive oil
- ¼ yellow onion
- 1 kosher dill pickle spear
- ½ small gala apple
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise
- Drain the oil from the tuna and add to a bowl.
- Small dice the onion and cut the apple and pickle in chunks. Add these to the bowl with the tuna as well.
- Add the mayonnaise to the bowl and mix all ingredients.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve on bread or crackers.
- Greek yogurt can be used as a healthier alternative to mayonnaise.