In my opinion, the hardest part about staying on track while trying to eat healthy is the snacking. If you aren’t really into snacking on nuts and veggies all day and you have a sweet tooth like me, these froyo bites are the perfect little snack for you! I like to prep them in advance for the week and have them on hand in the freezer. Whenever I’m craving ice cream or something sweet and refreshing, this is my go to! They are easy and customizable. You can play around with different yogurt flavors, switch up the toppings, or use maple syrup and almond butter instead of honey and peanut butter. The options are endless!
Combine oats, peanut butter, honey, flax seed, and coconut flakes.
Press into a mini muffin tin.
Add vanilla Greek yogurt.
Top with fruit and/or chocolate chips.
Freeze & enjoy!
- 1/3 cup oats
- 2 Tbsp peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp coconut flakes
- 1 Tbsp flax seed
- 5.3 oz vanilla Greek yogurt
- Chocolate chips
- In a small bowl, combine oats, peanut butter, honey, coconut flakes, and flax seed.
- Grease a muffin tin or line with mini cupcake liners.
- Firmly press the oat mixture into each muffin tin.
- Add a spoonful of vanilla Greek yogurt to each one.
- Top with fruit, chocolate chips, or whatever toppings you’d like.
- Freeze for a couple hours or until set.
- Before serving, remove from freezer and let sit for 5 minutes to soften just slightly.
- Store in freezer.
- Coconut flakes and flax seed may be omitted. You could also add other things like chia seeds or nuts.
- Any flavor of yogurt should work.
What a great idea! Always looking for healthy snack options.
What about the peanut butter...what can be substituted for that??