These ooey-gooey cookies are the perfect mashup of cookies and your favourite campfire treat. The fluffy marshmallows combined with melted chocolate chips and sweet graham crumb cookie base make them a MUST have for s'more lovers of all ages! Bonus: they're surprisingly simple to make. Seriously, this s'mores cookie recipe is everything I love about a traditional campfire s'more but without the fear of marshmallow torpedoes being launched by the kids.
- 1 ½ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 1/4 tsp salt
- In a sauce pan, melt butter on medium heat until golden brown, stirring frequently. Set aside and let cool completely.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream browned butter and sugars (or sugar substitutes) with an electric mixer until fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla extract, beat until well combined.
- Add flour, graham cracker crumbs, baking powder and salt and mix until just combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips then scoop the batter onto the baking pan using a 1 ounce cookie scoop.
- Bake for 8 minutes, then remove from oven and quickly sprinkle the top of cookies with mini marshmallows, pushing them down slightly into the cookie. Return cookies to oven for 5-6 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cookies cool and enjoy!