I think summer and fall are the season for smores everything. Especially the fall. I love cookies and I love s’mores. So, I thought why not combine them! These s'mores cookies are absolutely amazing and they taste just like real s'mores! The cookies have a tasty graham cracker flavor from using real graham cracker crumbles. The mini marshmallows are so soft and are lightly toasted in just the right places. Lastly the chocolate chips bring the whole thing together. These cookies just melt in your mouth. I don't know about you but I will definitely be making these this fall. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.
- 1/2 c Unsalted Butter
- 1/3 c Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c Sugar
- 1 Egg Large
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 c Allpurpose Flour
- 3/4 c Graham Cracker Crumbles
- 1 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 c Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3/4 c Mini Marshmallows
- With your hand mixer cream your softened butter, brown sugar, and sugar together until its well mixed and slightly fluffy.
- Add in your egg and vanilla extract. Then blend until fully incorporated.
- Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- Add in your salt, baking powder, chocolate chips, mini marshmallows, graham cracker crumbles, and allpurpose flour. Then mix together until all of the flour is incorporated.
- Portion the dough into 12 cookies/balls. When rolling your dough make sure the marshmallows are either on the inside of the dough ball or on top of the cookie ball. If you leave them on the sides the marshmallow will melt down. If this happens the cookies still taste amazing but your cookies won't look as pretty.
- Chill the portioned cookies in the fridge for 20 minutes. You want the dough to be cold. If pressed for time you can skip the chill step but the cookies will spread a little more when baked.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Space the chilled cookies out evenly on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Make sure to leave space for spreading.
- Bake the cookies for 6 minutes and then turn the tray around in the oven. Bake for an additional 6 minutes. Bake time should be 12 minutes total.
- Let the cookies cool and enjoy!
- When rolling your dough make sure the marshmallows are either on the inside of the dough or on top of the cookie ball. If you leave them on the sides the marshmallow will melt down. If this happens they still taste amazing but your cookies won't look as pretty.
- This dough can be made in advance and kept refrigerated for a few days.
- It can also be frozen for longer storage in an air tight container.