Almond Dark Chocolate
Wondering how to make dark chocolate at home? This easy homemade chocolate recipe will help you make your own sweet treats in no time. This wholesome chocolate recipe is made without artificial ingredients and is ideal for health conscious individuals who enjoy an indulgent treat. The sweetness can be tweaked in taste and combinations are endless. This homemade chocolate requires just 3 base ingredients, is simple to prepare, and super easy to customize. You can make your own dark chocolate, vegan milk chocolate, just flavor it, or top it.
I love making my own chocolate. It's just so satisfying to know exactly what vegan milk chocolate went into it. The most significant advantage of making dark chocolate at home is controlling the amount of sugar that goes into your dark chocolate.
It is also free of preservatives and additives, making it a healthy indulgent snack. This is one of the easiest with no prior experience required. This homemade dark chocolate comes out totally delicious. Make this recipe and enjoy the chocolate goodness.
Let's check out the Ingredients to make this delicious Almond Dark Chocolate recipe and please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Almond Dark Chocolate
- 1/2 cup Cacao butter
- 1/2 cup Cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp Chopped Almond
- 2.5 tablespoons Maple Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Chop up and melt the cocoa butter directly in a small sauce pan over a low heat or in the microwave.
- When the cocoa butter has fully melted, remove from the flame.
- Stir in the cocoa powder, maple syrup and vanilla extract to enhance the flavours.
- Whisk everything completely until there are no remaining lumps of cocoa powder.
- Make sure maple syrup has dissolved completely into the chocolate mixture.
- Now fold in chopped almonds in chocolate mixture.
- Pour the chocolate into silicone moulds or pliable tray and transfer to the fridge for at least 30 mins to 1 hour.
- Once the chocolate has fully hardened, pop it out of the moulds and enjoy.
- If you prefer, you can use coconut oil instead of cocoa butter, but these will not stay solid at room temperature. So, make sure you keep them in the fridge.
- You can flavor by adding orange zest, peanut butter, dried coconut or some chopped berries.
- Honey can be used in place of maple syrup.
- You can adjust the sweetness according to your preference.