Salmon Poké Bowls
POKÉ-bowl, gotta have it all!
Poke is pretty versatile and lends itself to whatever mood you are in. Want something spicy? Add jalapeño and wasabi. Feeling adventurous? Nothing better than exploring new flavours with some kale, black rice, pickled veg and delicious seaweed salad. Need a pick me up? Homemade pickled ginger will DEFINITELY do the trick. ⠀⠀
This one featured Irish Organic Salmon marinated in our amazing soy-mirin-sesame mixture. There is just something about really great fish that makes this one POP. Next we added in kale, mandarins, pickled ginger, edamame, corn, cucumber and avocado. It's quick. It's easy. And we love it. Check out our website for our build your own poké bowl recipe!
- 4 bowls
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Cook rice and prep/wash kale
- Whisk together rice vinegar, soy, mirin, and sesame oil in a medium bowl.
- Cut fish into 1/2" cubes and toss with the sauce. Marinate for 30 minutes
- Prep all other ingredients to add into bowls.
- Build bowls and drizzle with sauces + toppings.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go