Celebrate summer with this easy Peach Salsa recipe. Refreshing, flavorful and light as an appetizer for your summer entertaining or to serve alongside grilled chicken, pork or fish.
Got peaches? What to make when it’s way too hot to turn on the oven?Peach Salsa! This recipe is adapted from a favorite Cinco de Mayo Berry Salsa and is a crowd-pleasing medley of sweet, fresh, colorful and healthy, too.
Here are the ingredients, feel free customize to your taste. Take a look at these colors, how beautiful!
Find more refreshing and juicy peach recipes for summer, HERE.
- 3 cups peeled, chopped peaches
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- Juice of half of lime
- Juice of half of orange
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- In a medium bowl, combine chopped peaches with orange and lime juice; toss together to prevent peaches from turning brown. Add remaining ingredients, stirring well. Cover and chill 1 – 2 hours to allow flavors to meld before serving.
- Enjoy with tortilla chips or as a fruit salsa to pair with grilled chicken, pork or seafood .
- Customize this peach salsa to your taste! Don’t like cilantro. . .substitute Italian parsley. Want more heat. . . add more jalapeno. Add some chopped Roma tomatoes, cucumber or more onion to this medley if desired.