Easy, cheesy and super delicious, this Spinach Artichoke Cheese White Pizza is tastes like the creamy dip, if not better!
Made with just a few simple ingredients, reduced fat mozzarella and no sauce, this pizza is great for a healthy Friday-night indulgence!
What makes this a good Healthy Spinach Garlic White Pizza?
- No sauce - Most versions use milk or cream to get a creamy base spread, but this one is made without either of those, and just uses a bit of olive oil instead.
- Low fat and low calorie - There’s only a tiny bit of olive oil brushed on the pizza crust, and the recipe also calls for reduced fat mozzarella cheese.
- Personal-size - Since it’s a smaller size, it might just even be okay if you have the whole thing at once with this list of ingredients.
- No flour - Unlike most white pizza sauce recipes this one has no flour.
- Gluten Free, Keto and Low carb - Use compliant crust made with almond flour and you have low carb cheese spinach artichoke pizza!