This easy homemade blondie recipe is so quick to make and taste amazing. The brown sugar really adds a deep flavor and they just melt in your mouth. One thing that I love about this recipe is that it can also be customized. You can add nuts, chocolate, or dried fruit. You can add anything you like that won’t add any additional moisture to the batter. You could probably get away with even adding candy to it as well. These blondies would be great warm topped with ice cream and caramel sauce. What's your favorite way to enjoy a blondie?
- 6 T Unsalted Butter Melted 85 g
- 1-1/2 c Brown Sugar 334 g
- 2 Eggs Large
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract 10 g
- 1/2 tsp Salt 2 g
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder 1 g
- 1-3/4 c Allpurpose Flour 277 g
- Pre heat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix together your butter and sugar together.
- Mix in your eggs and vanilla extract. Mixing in between each egg.
- Mix together your salt, baking powder, and allpurpose flour. Then mix it into your batter.
- Spray a 9x9 baking pan with cooking spray and add your blondie batter.
- Press the batter into the pan with your spatula as much as you can. Then lightly wet your hands and press the batter evenly into the pan.
- Bake your blondies for 25 minutes or until a tooth pick comes out clean.