Blueberry Banana Muffins With Pecan Streusel
We got nothin but muffin! 🧁
Yes, we buy a lot of bananas. We make lots of banana based recipes. Don't hate, just bake!
These Blueberry Banana Muffins with Pecan Streusel were a great use of some fresh blueberries and obviously overripe bananas. The little bit of pecan streusel on top, made from just a bit of chopped pecans, brown sugar, butter, flour and cinnamon, made these a bit more decadent. To make it a meal and a tasty start to the day, we've been shmearing on some peanut butter for a bit of protein and fat.
Eat them however you like, they only take 30 minutes tops and freeze great!
- 12 Pieces
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 20 Minutes|Total time: 30 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350℉
- Mash bananas in a large bowl
- Whisk in: egg, olive oil, and vanilla
- Gently stir in whole wheat flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and a pinch of salt
- Fold in blueberries
- Transfer batter to greased muffin pan
- In a small bowl, combine chopped pecans, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Top all muffins with streusel topping
- Bake for 20 minutes
- Let cool and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go