Inspired by another 'greatest' ticktock trend, I decided to make my own corn ribs, and i can tell you they are delicious!
These ribs are healthy, meat free, gluten free, and GUILT free! Quite frankly they are totally awesome. By cutting the cobs into 4 long ribs, they are easier to eat than your usually BBQ corn on the cob.
Infused with some mexicanyyy flavourings such as cumin, and paprika they have a lovely tangy taste.
Simply eat these ribs as a snack or appetiser, or pair them with your other bbq favourites.
I served these with some homemade chipotle smokey mayonaise and some fresh coriander and spring onion.
Some suggest air frying these ribs for the best texture, however if you don't have one you can simply oven bake and get an delicious texture still.
I hope you enjoy these super easy to make and tasty ribs as much as i did!
For more veggie and vegan fun recipes follow my instagram @the.last.bite.food.blog
- 2 corn on the cobs
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika smoked
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- Heat your oven to 375degrees C
- Cut your corn cobs into 4 equal strips, per cob. The best way to cut the corn is to stand it up vertically, chop into half and again into quarters.
- Now add all your spices and oil into a bowl and stir.
- Evenly brush the ribs with the sauce.
- Bake for 25/30minutes
- Cutting the cobs is quite difficult, so if you struggle ask for help, or cut the cobs into 2 and then into their 1/4s to make 8 shorter ribs.
- I served the ribs with some spicy homemade mayo, fresh coriander and some chopped spring onion.