Think Mexican street corn - but in a fun 'ribs' form! Paired with the most delicious dip. I’ve seen this recipe all over social media so I finally had to give it a try. Honestly it was super yummy but took some SERIOUS muscles to cut through the cobs of corn. In the end it was totally worth it! You could also just not slice the corn but that defeats the whole ‘ribs’ idea.
For those of you who have not gotten a life changing air fryer yet, don't fret! These can be made in the oven too. See 'tips' for more info.
Check out my Instagram @tikofoods for more fun and exciting recipes!
For the Corn
- 4 corn cobs
- 2 tbsp olive oil or melted butter
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- cojita or feta cheese to garnish
- fresh cilantro to garnish
- lime to serve
For the Dip
- 1 cup vegan or regular mayo
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (add more according to spice preference)
- 1 juiced lime
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Slice cobs of corn lengthwise into 4 pieces
- Brush the corn with olive oil or melted butter, then season with chilli powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- Place corn in air fryer at 400 for approximately 10 minutes, shaking the basket halfway (note time and temp may vary depending on air fryer)
- While the corn cooks, prepare the sauce by combining the mayo, hot sauce, lime juice, and chilli powder. Adjust according to taste.
- Garnish the corn with cojita or feta cheese, fresh cilantro, lime juice, and the sauce. Enjoy (trust me you will)!
- If you don't have an airfryer, bake the corn in the oven at 375 F for 30 min.