This recipe is so easy, one might think they missed something. Truth is, it is just that easy, and the perfect pairing at a cocktail party, or even just a snack. Something about the combination of flavors with the rosemary and the almonds is incredible. Blanched almonds are found in the gourmet section of the grocery store. All you need to do from there is steep rosemary in olive oil for a few minutes; pour over the almonds and stir to combine; sprinkle with salt and then roast in a preheated oven. Up the ante and serve them in a silver bowl to impress you and your guests. Delicious.
- 2 sprigs rosemary
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 cups blanched almonds
- 1 Tablespoon course salt
- In a small saucepan, warm olive oil and rosemary until small bubbles appear around the rim of the pan. Remove from heat and let cool completely.
- Meanwhile, place blanched almonds in a bowl.
- Pour one 2 tablespoons rosemary infused olive oil over almonds and toss to coat completely.
- Sprinkle with course salt and serve.
- Reserve remaining infused olive oil for another use.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published August 13th, 2021 11:24 AM
In the lead paragraph you say to roast the almonds in a prewarmed oven. But the instructions don't include that. What should the temperature be and how long do you leave them in roasting?