Are you looking for a tasty recipe this holiday season but don’t want to sacrifice hours of hard labour in order to make it happen? Look no further, because this holiday bark takes less than five minutes to throw together and requires zero baking skills. And when I say zero, I mean ZERO, since there is no actual baking involved in this recipe. We’re going old-school with this one, all the way back to my university years when all I had at my disposal was a tiny beer fridge, a yellowing microwave and about $12 to my name. So if you like easy desserts that still look fancy, this Holiday Bark recipe is for you. If you want to see more recipes like this one, be sure to check out the Cashmere & Cocktails blog and follow me on Instagram!
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- ½ cup pistachios, chopped
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Add white chocolate chips to a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 second increments, stirring in between, until chocolate is fully melted and smooth.
- Stir chopped pistachios and dried cranberries into chocolate, saving roughly 1 Tbsp of each for garnish later.
- Pour chocolate mixture onto prepare baking sheet and spread evenly into a thin layer. Sprinkle with remaining pistachios and cranberries.
- Refrigerate for approx. 2 hours or until completely firm. Break into desired sizes.
- Serve immediately & enjoy!