I have made this trending Dalgona Coffee for the first time and quite impressed the way it turned out. In India we beat the coffee mixture which turns little frothy but in Dalgona Coffee, the mixture is whipped until it's foamy & creamy. The exact consistency is similar like whipped cream.
The taste of this Whipped coffee cream is slightly bitter but you will be amazed by it's flavors. This recipe is extremely easy and simple. All you need is a bowl and a hand blender. You can also use wire whisker but it takes little longer time.
You can either make hot coffee or cold coffee. If using cold milk then add 2 to 3 ice cubes in serving glass, add chilled cold milk then add 2 spoonful of Whipped coffee cream on the top. But I made with hot milk.
Let's check out the Ingredients to make dalgona Coffee. If you like this trending recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 2 tbsp Instant coffee Powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 2 tbsp hot water
- 1.5 Cup hot milk
- 1 Tsp Cookies crumbs (optional)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, take instant coffee, sugar & hot boiling water.
- Mix and then begin to blend the coffee mixture using hand blender at medium to high speed.
- After 5 minutes you will see that the color has completely changed to light cream and the consistency is similar like whipped cream.
- If using wire whisker, it takes a total of 10 to 12 minutes.
- In a serving glass add hot milk and then add 2 spoonful of Whipped coffee cream on the top.
- If using cold milk then add 2 to 3 ice cubes in serving glass, add chilled cold milk then add 2 spoonful of Whipped coffee cream on the top.
- Sprinkle some cocoa powder or cookies crumbs on top. Stir and Enjoy!
- If you are vegan then use Almond milk or Soya Milk.
- You can either make hot coffee or cold coffee.
- If using wire whisker, it takes 10 to 12 minutes.
- Keep the proportion 2:2:2, don't add extra water.