One of the hottest TikTok trends from last year was taking a bottled Frappuccino and freezing it to turn it into the delicious slushy like drinks you purchase at Starbucks.
But that requires heading out to the grocery store, drug store, or gas station and purchasing a bottle of Starbucks Frappuccino. If you're going to do that, you might as well keep driving and go right to Starbucks to have the barista make it for you.
Don't get in the car. Stay home and make our copycat frappuccino. This recipe makes a delicious frappuccino recipe, then you can apply the TikTok hack to make it cold and slushy. Just like the coffeehouse, without leaving home.
Get the full recipe here: https://www.drugstoredivas.net/tasty-thursday-copycat-recipe-coffeehouse-frappe/
Brew the coffee.
While the coffee is hot, pour it into a plastic pitcher. Immediately add in the white and brown sugars.
- 6 cups brewed coffee
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup French vanilla creamer
- Brew the coffee. You can use any type of coffee you want. That's up to you.
- Pour the hot coffee into a pitcher. Immediately add in the white and brown sugars and stir.
- Pour in the creamer and stir.
- Cool the coffee down in the fridge. You can leave it overnight if you want, but a couple hours will work too.
- That's the frappuccino.
- For the TikTok hack, pour the frappuccino into a glass bottle, making sure to not fill it all the way to the top. You can pour it into an old Starbucks frappuccio bottle if you have one.
- Put the bottle in the freezer for two hours. Don't put it in longer or it could shatter. Take it out, shake it, and drink it.
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!