The holidays can be stressful, and sometimes even Santa needs to throw one back. I threw in his favorites: Chocolate, Peppermint, Cream, and Milk. I can picture Mrs.Claus pouring themselves a few with their elves after a long night of delivering presents. And of course, no average shot glass will do, so they are best served in these amazing candy cane shot glasses (that you can find at most liquor stores, but I personally get mine at The Dollar Tree. Such a great deal!) I also recommend extra whipped cream on top and fun Christmas music playing in the background. Cheers!
- 5 candy cane shot glasses
- 2.5 oz of chocolate liqueur
- 2.5 oz of cream liqueur
- 0.5 oz of peppermint schnapps
- 1 oz of milk (optional)
- Whipped Cream (for topping)
- Combine all liqueurs + schnapps
- Add milk (optional)
- Pour into candy cane shot glasses
- Top with whipped cream
- If you are a looking for a non-alcoholic option for you or for your kids, filling it with chocolate milk would be fun too!