My love for blueberry muffins run deep and I want the muffins with the streusel topping, with out it it just looks naked. That doesn’t mean they won’t get eaten. Listen If I had to choose between naked blueberry muffins and no muffin, I’m picking the naked blueberry muffins 😉
Lazy Blueberry Oatmeal Streusel Loaf
Lazy Blueberry oatmeal streusel loaf is what happens when you don’t want to scoop batter into individual muffins lol
Being lazy paid off though, This Blueberry oatmeal Streusel loaf is moist and full of blueberries and that streusel!! OMG! its sooo good!! Its buttery and flaky and maybe healthyishhh?? cuz of the oatmeal but I’m not a doctor sooo all I can say is that its finger licking good! Yes I Literally licked my fingers, judge me if you must lol
Technically, this lazy blueberry oatmeal loaf is 1 big muffin. I may or may not have eaten more than half the whole thing. lol. I won’t say anything if you do so as well, it’ll be our little secret 😉
- 1 loaf
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 50 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours
- Preheat your oven to 375°F
- Grease or butter a 9 inch loaf pan and set aside
- Sift together the flour, salt, baking powder and cinnamon in a bowl, take out about a tbsp of this dry mix to coat the blueberries in later.
- In another bowl add both sugars and the melted butter, use a spatula to combine. Add in the egg and vanilla, beat with a handheld mixer until just mixed in. Finally pour in the milk and beat until the sugar is dissolved about 10 seconds.
- Fold in the dry ingredients with a spatula, when all the flour is in and the batter is still lumpy use the hand held mixer to beat till smooth, it wont take long.. about 10 seconds will do.
- Add the saved dry tbsp of mix to the blueberries and fold it into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pan and make the streusel
- Combine all ingredients for the streusel in a bowl and use your fingers break up the butter into the oat mix. You want to make buttery clumps of oats.
- Add the streusel to the top of the loaf and bake for 50-55 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let it rest for at least 5-10 minutes before slicing. Can be eaten plain or with a little powdered sugar on top.
- You're going to need 2 bowls, a handheld mixer or a strong whisking arm, a spatula, 9 inch loaf pan and some butter or oil spray to grease it.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go