One of the things that I love about these cookies, is that there is no dough chilling necessary.
Chocolate Fudge Cookies
Calling all the chocolate lovers!! These gooey chocolate cookies are not only super easy to make, but taste amazing. These cookies taste like a brownie, but in cookie form.
Very, VERY simple ingredients, that everyone and their mother will most likely have in their pantry.
The thing that would have made these cookies over the top AMAZING, would be some flakey sea salt on the top. Unfortunately I was all out, but if you have it, add some after the baking process!
- 18 Cookies
- Prep time: 10 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 22 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
- In a small bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, salt & baking powder
- Melt the 1 cup of chocolate with the butter together until smooth
- To the butter & chocolate mixture, add the sugars, vanilla and eggs
- To the wet mixture, add in the flour mixture slowly. Once all combined, fold in the chocolate chips
- Use a mini ice cream scoop to equally portion out the cookies on a parchment lined baking sheet
- Bake for 12 minutes, then let the cookies cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes
- Top with flakey salt if you have it!
- Your dough will be VERY sticky. Don't add more flour than recommended.
- Make sure your eggs are room temperature, so when you add them to the chocolate butter mixture it doesn't harden up!