This has got to be the easiest muffin recipe you'll ever find!! Minimal ingredients and you can just throw everything in one bowl to combine.
Easy Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
For any baked good involving bananas, you want to make sure they are really ripe! Using bananas that have no brown spots, or still have a green/light yellow peel will not work. Your banana peels should be a dark yellow, with lots of brown spots! That how you'll achieve that super sweet banana flavour.
These are perfect to pack for school/work lunches, or for a snack on the go!
I love eating these muffins as soon as they finish baking, with a dollop of vanilla ice cream!
- 12 Muffins
- Prep time: 10 Minutes Cook time: 20 Minutes Total time: 30 min
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 1/2 cup of brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cup of flour
- 1 tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
- 1 tsp of vanilla
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mash or blend your ripe bananas until smooth.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Line or grease your muffin tin.
- Pour the batter into each liner, only filling 3/4 of the way.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool for 10 minutes, and then enjoy!!