Yummiest Muffins Ever!
Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Chip Muffins
Looking for some yummy and healthy egg free muffins? Here is a recipe you will surely love.
My family loves muffins. So every week I bake at least one batch of muffins.
I also keep experimenting to find the perfect recipe for different types of muffins - focus is usually on creating a recipe that is healthy as well as yummy.
When I made these Sweet Potato Peanut Butter Chip Muffins, I was more delighted than ever - made with sweet potatoes, whole wheat flour, coconut sugar, peanut butter chips and lots of love, these muffins taste amazing. They are one of the best grab and go muffins I ever had. Best part is my toddler son, who is a fussy eater, loved it too.
Want a Bite?
Don't they look gorgeous?
- 12 Pieces
- Prep time: 30 Minutes|Cook time: 25 Minutes|Total time: 55 Minutes
- Pre heat oven at 425 F.
- Grease a muffin tray or line with cupcake liners.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients, except coconut sugar.
- In a large bowl add sweet potatoes, milk, sugar, butter, vanilla extract and blend properly.
- Fold in half the dry ingredients and mix.
- Fold in remaining half and blend properly.
- Add 1/2 cup peanut butter chips and mix.
- Transfer batter evenly into each cup or liner. Fill it up to the top. Add peanut butter chips on the top.
- Bake for 5 minutes at 425 F. Lower the temperature to 360 F and bake for 12-15 minutes. Insert a toothpick to see if it comes out clean.
- Take it out and let it cool on a wire rack.
- To make it vegan you can use vegan milk and butter.
- Instead of coconut sugar you can use brown sugar or any granulated sugar.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go