One of my favorite go to lunches of all time. Sliders! I love coming up with new ideas for sliders because we have them so often. They are just so easy and always come out delicious. These pizza sliders are some of our favorites. We are pretty basic when it comes to pizza toppings, so we typically just have pepperoni and bacon, or pepperoni and hamburger. I also like adding some roasted red peppers to mine. But the best part about this recipe is that you can customize it to however you would like. Paired with a Caesar salad, these are always a hit.
- 12 pack Kings Hawaiian rolls
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/3 cup mozzarella
- 2 Tbsp parmesan
- Favorite pizza toppings (I used pepperoni, hamburger, and some roasted red peppers)
- 2 Tbsp melted butter
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a baking sheet.
- Slice Hawaiian rolls in half and spread pizza sauce on the insides.
- Add cheese and toppings.
- Mix melted butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning and brush on top of the rolls.
- Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove foil and bake another 5-10 minutes or until golden brown.