A creamy and comforting vegan soup made with roasted butternut squash, sweet potato and carrot with 3 amazing anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants spices and decorated with curly seaweed crisps which were the perfect Halloween addition for spooky eyes & mouth effect. What do you think? Also their natural saltiness adds the perfect contrast to the sweetness of this soup. A truly amazing combo! This is the perfect soup for these upcoming cold months and it got the thumbs up from the kids too!
It’s a super creamy soup, perfect for the cold season!
An easy Halloween design which the kids loved!
These are all the veggies which went in the soup!
- 1 sweet potato
- 1 small butternut squash
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- grated fresh ginger
- fresh rosemary
- 1/2 vegetable stock cube
- 3 glasses of water
- extra virgin olive oil
- seaweed crisps (optional)
- Start by roasting all the veggies cut in big chunks in the air frier or standard oven with some extra virgin olive oil, salt, paprika, turmeric & rosemary at 180 degrees for 10/15 minutes or until golden and soft.
- Then transfer in a pan with some freshly grated ginger, 1/2 stock cube and water. Cook for about 10/15 minutes with the lid on, then transfer everything in the food processor at high speed.
- Decorate with rosemary & seaweed crisps to create your jack-o’-lantern soup 🎃😄
- It was so good! You need to give this recipe a go!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!
Published October 30th, 2021 7:01 PM