Creamy Thai Chicken Ramen Bowl
This easy Creamy Thai Chicken Ramen Bowl will be a hit with the family and the cook. It's simply made with pantry staples and Campbell's® Creamy Chicken Soup. It's loaded with fresh vegetables, chicken, and lots of noodles all in a flavorful broth.
This post is sponsored by Campbell’s®, but all opinions are my own.
Cold weather is creeping in around here and I find myself craving comfort food like this delicious Creamy Thai Chicken Ramen Bowl. It's loaded with fresh sugar snap peas, carrots, and peppers plus a super flavorful broth.
The broth is easily made using Campbell’s® Cream of Chicken Soup which adds a rich creaminess to this dinner. I love having simple and foolproof recipes like this on hand for busy nights. Campbell’s® Soup is a great way to put together quick and convenient weeknight meals like curries, pasta dishes, one-pan meals, and ramen!
First, I sauteed the sugar snap peas, peppers, carrots, and garlic in some sesame oil. The Thai broth comes together quickly by adding chicken broth, Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup, coconut milk, soy sauce, honey, red curry paste, and peanut butter. Seriously, this sauce is so good you can drink it on its own!
I cooked the chicken breasts in the broth, then removed and shredded them. You can make it even easier by using a rotisserie chicken from the market and adding it at the last minute. Steak would also be great in this dish.
I prefer to cook the ramen and keep it separate from the soup because it absorbs the liquid when you leave it in. That way if we have leftovers, the family can make it as needed and it will last longer in the fridge.
Looking for more easy weeknight dinners?
- Thai Basil Chicken with Rice Noodles
- Turmeric Salmon and Couscous
- Sheet Pan Cod with Butternut Squash
- Gluten Free Kung Pao Chicken
- Chinese Five Spice Chicken Bowl
Creamy Thai Chicken Ramen Bowl
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 cup sugar snap peas
- 1 medium red pepper, diced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 1/4 cup red curry paste
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 1 can 1 (10.5oz) can Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 1/4 cup peanut butter (I used natural)
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 3 packages of ramen noodle soup (discard seasoning packets)
- chopped peanuts (optional)
- basil and mint (optional)
- Heat a large pot over medium-high heat and add sesame oil. When it's warm add garlic, sugar snap peas, peppers, and carrots. Toss gently and cook for 5-7 minutes or until the vegetables begin to get tender.
- Add the red curry paste, soy sauce, chicken broth, Campbell's® Cream of Chicken Soup, coconut milk, honey, and peanut butter. Whisk until combined then add chicken breasts. Bring to a simmer then reduce heat and cook over medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile boil a pot of water over medium heat. Add the 3 ramen squares and cook according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Once the chicken is done cooking, remove it from the pot and shred with two forks. Return chicken to pot.
- Assemble bowl by putting ramen noodles in the bottom of the bowl and topping with Thai Ramen soup. Top with basil, mint and chopped peanuts. Serve with chopsticks.