Summer is all about get-together, we welcome our friends with food and drinks, we roll around, we make this grilled vegetables recipe just about every week. It’s perfect for late summer, when all sorts of veggies are coming into season, and it’s too hot to turn on the oven.
We love all veggies, peppers, onions, mushrooms, zucchini, cottage cheese these are the best vegetables to grill.
Cut into similar-sized pieces and skewered, they all cook at about the same rate. Perfect for weekdays/ weekend Dinners !
And when you slide them off the skewer, you just can't wait !
Excited for more parties now!
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 8 mushrooms, stemmed
- 1 small red / white onion
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 Cauliflower-cut into small pieces
- Lemon Juice
- 1 spoon Yogurt
- 1 spoon Garam Masala
- 1 Spoon chaat Masala
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Mint Chutney - home made/ purchase from the store
For Grilling- Ready ?
- -Pre- heat your grill for about 10 minutes !
- -Cut everything to a similar size to ensure even cooking. Plus, you’ll be able to get multiple vegetables (aka more flavor) into each bite!
- -I season them with olive oil, salt, and pepper, herbs, Lemon, Garam, Masala, chaat masala and yogurt before I put them on the grill. Mix all well and keep them aside for 30 minutes. Season before and after cooking is a must-must !
- -Grilled veggies are good on their own, but adding masalas/ herbs brings more rich flavor to the grilled veggies.
- -Good grilled vegetables have a little char on all sides, so make sure you rotate your skewers halfway through cooking. Flip - Flip In between !
- -Lastly enjoy with the sauce - I made Mint sauce at home, you can get it from the store or just enjoy with any other sauce you like it !
- Use metal/wood skewers burn easily on the grill!
Published July 21st, 2021 10:25 PM
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!