This salty, ranch flavored, baked snack mix is perfect to bring to a potluck, to a party, or just to have at home to snack on throughout the week. I brought it to the lake for my family vacation and it was a hit! It was so convenient to have a snack that you can just grab a quick handful of as you’re walking by. And it’s totally customizable! So you can add whatever snacks you like best or leave out any snacks you don’t like. Only requiring a few ingredients, it is very easy to make and super addicting!
- 2 cups goldfish
- 2 cups pretzels
- 2 cups cheez its
- 2 cups oyster crackers
- 2 cups Chex
- 1 stick of melted butter
- 1 packet dry ranch seasoning
- 1/2 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 Tbsp sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 300°.
- In a large bowl, mix together the snacks.
- In a small bowl or liquid measuring cup, combine melted butter, ranch seasoning, Worcestershire sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Pour the butter mixture over the snacks and shake or stir to evenly coat.
- Pour onto a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Keep in a airtight container for up to a week.