Have you ever craved something sweet yet savory? Something quick yet satisfying? Something that you could make in less than 10 minutes, grab at any time, anywhere? And if you're cinnamon lover just like me, let me reassure you, this snack is for YOU!
This is an ideal snack for home cinema event, home/garden party or simply for you to snack on at any time. Your kids will enjoy it too, I promise!
The recipe is very easy to follow and takes just a few minutes to make - so get the ingredients and get cooking! Make your own popcorn and know what's inside! Store-bought popcorn often contains substances that are completely unnecessary for you to consume, so be cautious and healthy by making your own!
- 80g popcorn kernels
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 (heaped) tbsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp honey
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Cook popcorn kernels by following the instructions on the packaging.
- In a separate bowl, mix together olive oil, cinnamon, and honey.
- When popcorn kernels are cooked, coat them gently in a cinnamon mixture.
- Transfer onto a baking tray and bake for 3-4 minutes.
- You can substitute honey for maple syrup.