Salmon 3 Ways!
Do you love Salmon as much as I do? It's one of my favorite go to dinners because it is to quick and my kid will eat it too!
Here are 3 ways I like to cook salmon.
No matter which cooking method, the first thing is to wash the fish in cold water and salt.
At this point you can also cut the fish in sections. I like salting a few hours before cooking time to give the salt time to absorb.
Cooking Method # 1: Pan seared
This is a great way to cook the fish. Just place it in a greased pan and cook for 10 minutes.
Then flip to the other side and sear for another 5 minutes.
This method creates a flakey flavor filled piece of fish. Great for burger buns!
Cooking Method # 2: In the oven
Place the salmon in an oven safe pan and cover with foil. Stick in the over at 350 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove foil and cook for another 5 minutes to crisp outside.
Cooking Method # 3: Air Fryer
This might be my favorite way but will only work for a small piece of fish (even larger air fryers don't have a big dish).
Place in air fryer at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
I like to serve with rice and veggies!
Salmon 3 Ways!
- Piece of salmon
- Salt to taste
- place filets in a greased pan for 10 minutes, flip and cook another 5 minutes
In the Oven
- place salmon in an oven safe dish and cover with foil
- cook for 15 minutes at 350 degrees then uncover and cook another 5 minutes
- place in air fryer at 325 degrees for 15 minutes
- wash and salt the fish an hour before cooking to allow salt to absorb
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!