Fresh sourdough and butter go hand in hand. The best way to take this combo to the next level is making rosemary butter. It's a great use of any extra fresh rosemary you have on hand. All you need is a stick of butter, garlic, and a little bit of fresh rosemary. It's also easy to cut this recipe in half to make a smaller portion or add a stick of butter and double the portion size for a crowd.
Pro tip: save the rosemary butter in an air tight container in the fridge and use for steak or potatoes in the future.
- 8 tbsp unsalted butter, softened
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp fresh rosemary, chopped
- a pinch of salt
- Finely chop the fresh rosemary leaves.
- Press the garlic cloves through a garlic press.
- Mix with the softened butter.