Brunch Egg Boats
Hello Foodie friends,
It's Brunch time at Dishplay it kitchen, and let's elevate your brunch egg toast into these tasty egg boats. Sunny side up eggs nestled in a piece of bread. I have seen other recipes using single toast and called eggs in a whole. But this is a great twist to that and kicking it up notch with delicious ingredients.
Just simple ingredients like eggs, demi ciabatta, cheese, ham and pesto. Then baked to perfection to where the bread has a nice crunchy crust, the egg is perfectly cooked and still a little runny, cheesy and tasty with the pesto sauce.
So check this recipe and make it for brunch this weekend. I am sure you will impress your guest and enjoy a delicious treat.
Give this recipe a try.
Just perfectly baked and so delicious,
Simple ingredients to create this tasty recipe.
Add the creamy pesto and spread inside the bread. Covering all side so you can add the next layer of ingredients.
Then add the cheese and ham and crack one egg at the time.
Seasoned with salt + pepper, then topped with grated parmigiano reggiano.
Let's Dishplay it together and elevate home cooked meals!
Hope you try this recipe.
Brunch Egg Boats
- 1 demi ciabatta or 2 square rolls
- 2 eggs
- 2 Tbsp of pesto
- 2 Tbsp of grated mozzarella cheese
- 2 Tbsp of ham of choice
- Parmigiano Reggianno Cheese
- Salt and Pepper
- Place demi ciabatta roll in a baking sheet.
- Then hollow the center of the bread creating a pocket.
- Add the pesto and spread inside the bread
- Add some cheese and ham
- Add the eggs int he center
- Seasoned with salt and pepper and topped with some grated parmesan cheese
- Baked at 400 degrees for about 8- 10 minutes
- You may used, crispy bacon or pancetta bits instead of the ham.
Share your thoughts, or ask a question!