Milk Peda is one of the popular Indian sweets which is usually made on the special occasions and festivals. Traditionally, pedas are made from milk and sugar which is time consuming. In India festivals are incomplete without sweets. So thought to prepare this amazing instant Milk peda for Diwali.
Milk Peda Sweet
Try this instant version of milk peda made with milk powder, milk, sugar Powder & ghee. I have added cardamom powder and kesar as well to enhance the flavor.
The key for making a perfect peda is the measurements. So do try this recipe for your family and let me know 🙂
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious instant milk peda. If you like the sweet recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Milk Peda Sweet
- 1 Cup Milk Powder
- 1/4 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Milk
- 2 tbsp Ghee
- 1 tbsp Almonds or pistachio
- 1/2 tsp Kesar strand
- Heat Kadai and then add ghee & milk.
- Quickly give it a stir & then add sugar powder and milk powder.
- Now stir it continuously inorder to avoid lumps.
- Cook it untill it form a soft dough consistency.
- Once it form a dough, then take it out in a plate and allow to cool down completely.
- The peda mixture has cool down, now will apply little ghee onto the palm and take a small ball size of peda mixture.
- Then roll it in your palm to give a round shape.
- Now press the round shape peda at the centre and add some chopped almonds or pistachio & Kesar strand.
- Instant Milk Peda is ready.
- Measurements is the key to make perfect instant peda.
- Cool down the peda dough completely then start making it.
- Add sliced pistachio on the top for perfect looking halwai Peda.