No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
Pumpkin season is here, which means its time to make my favorite no bake pumpkin cheesecake recipe! This is an easy cheesecake with a creamy pumpkin filling! This is one of the easiest no bake cheesecake recipes that is filled with a pumpkin and cream cheese mixture. The graham cracker crust is seasoned with ginger and cinnamon. This is also a cool whip free recipe – just heavy cream is needed! The pumpkin flavor is perfect as you’ll use real pumpkin and pumpkin pie spice. Welcome to your new addition to your favorite pumpkin recipes!
2 cups crushed graham crackers
2 TBS sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
½ tsp ginger
5TBS melted butter
1 cup heavy cream
1 can pumpkin puree
1 package pumpkin spice instant pudding*
2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
*You can sub pumpkin spice pudding with vanilla pudding and 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, ½ tsp clove or 3 teaspoons of pumpkin pie spice.
- In a medium bowl, crush the graham crackers. You could put them in a plastic sandwhich bag and use a roller pin to crush them. Then mix the crushed graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and butter until well combined.
2. Mix until the graham crackers are buttery and crumbly and all of the spices are mixed together.
3. Use the bottom of a small bowl or glass and press the graham cracker crust mixture into a 9-inch pie pan to create the crust. Set aside the crust.
4. In a medium bowl, add the powdered sugar, instant pudding (either pumpkin spice flavored, or vanilla flavored with the spices) and heavy cream.
5. In an electric mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix heavy cream, pudding mix, and powdered sugar until well incorporated. You can also use a handheld electric mixer.
6. Add room temperature cream cheese, and pumpkin puree, whip until well incorporated. You want a very creamy texture!
It’s ok if you can’t resist licking a finger full of the pumpkin pie cheesecake filling at this point. It truly tastes amazing!
7. Pour mixture into the prepared pie pan. Let cheesecake set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
After it has cooled, (and it needs to be cold or it will be hard to cut,) serve it with a dollup of whipped cream or vanilla icecream.
Grab these pumpkin cheesecake ingredients and you too can have a forkful to indulge in on a crisp fall evening. Brew up your favorite hot tea, or serve this with my favorite chai-flavored hot cider.
Looking for similar recipes? Be sure to try these:
- 4 Ingredient, Gluten Free, Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Recipe For Pumpkin Cupcakes: Pumpkin Spice Latte Flavored
- No Bake Peanut Butter Pie with Chocolate Ganache
- Pumpkin Pie Recipe with Chocolate Ganache Topping
PRINTABLE RECIPE CARD:Recipe Card powered by
If you try this, be sure to tell us about how you like it in the comments below!
No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Recipe
- 2 cups crushed graham crackers
- 2 TBS sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ tsp ginger
- 5TBS melted butter
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1 package pumpkin spice instant pudding*
- 2 8oz packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- In a medium bowl mix graham crackers, sugar, cinnamon, ginger, and butter.
- Press graham cracker mixture into a 9 inch pie pan.
- In an electric mixer, using the paddle attachment, mix heavy cream, pudding mix, and powdered sugar until well incorporated.
- Add cream cheese, and pumpkin puree, whip until well incorporated.
- Pour mixture into the prepared pie pan.
- Let cheesecake set in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Notes: *You can sub pumpkin spice pudding with vanilla pudding and 2 tsp cinnamon, 1 tsp ginger, ½ tsp clove