Oats Banana Cake
In this pandemic, we can't afford to order cake from outside. So often I bake tea time cakes for my family & everyone enjoy a slice of it with a cup of hot tea or cofee. And today I have baked a completely gluten free cake that's Oats Banana Cake 😋
In this recipe, I have used overriped bananas which adds natural sweetener to the cake & makes the cake spongy & soft too. This Oats Banana Cake is made with rolled oats, cane sugar, ripe banana, yogurt & cinnamon.....no added flour, sugar or butter.
It's an amazing gluten free cake which is as delicious at every bite & trust me it can be enjoyed without a guilt in your cheat days as well
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious gluten free cake. If you like this healthy eggless Oats Banana Cake recipe then please comment down below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
Oats Banana Cake
- Oats 1 Cup
- Overripe banana 3 nos
- Baking powder 1 tsp
- Baking soda 1/4 tsp
- Curd 5 tbsp (at room temperature)
- Olive oil 1/4 cup
- Cane sugar 1/4 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tsp
- Cinnamon powder 2 pinch
- Salt a pinch
- Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- In a bowl, add Oats, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon powder & salt. Mix it well & keep it aside.
- In another bowl, mash banana & whisk together curd, cane sugar, olive oil & vanilla essence. Whisk it well.
- Now add the dry ingredients to the bowl and fold it gently.
- Grease cake tin with little oil & pour the cake batter. Tap it twice to remove air bubbles.
- Bake the cake in preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 35 minutes.
- After 35 minutes check the cake at the centre with a skewer and it comes out clean.
- Once baked, cool down the cake completely on a wire rack.
- Now enjoy a slice of the cake with a cup of hot tea or coffee.
- I have used very less amount of cane sugar, you can skip it completely.
- Don't overmix the cake batter.
- For best results, use overripe bananas for natural sweetener.