Air Fryer Bread
I purchased my air fryer about three years ago and use it every single day. Trying new recipes is a lot of fun along with the benefit of eating healthier.
I've always loved the smell and taste of homemade bread - who doesn't but I felt that it took too much time to make my own bread. This simple recipe is quick to make and quick to bake.
Air Fryer Bread
- 2 Tsp unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 tsp active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 tsp granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 2/3 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup warm water
- Melt butter
- Combine butter, yeast, sugar, salt and warm water into a stand mixer bowl
- Using the dough hook attachment, mix on low speed
- Add 1/2 cup flour at a time, making sure it is fully mixed before adding the next 1/2 cup
- Once all the flour is mixed, turn the dough out onto a floured surface
- Kneed the dough by hand for 3-5 minutes
- Butter each loaf pan
- Cut the dough into three even pieces if making three mini loaves. If you are only making one regular size loaf, the dough does not need to be cut.
- Place the dough into the pans
- Cover the pans with a clean cloth
- In a warm area, allow the dough to rise for an hour
- Set the air fryer to 380 degrees
- Place the pans into the air fryer
- Air fry until the bread is golden brown, about 20 minutes
- Let the bread cool in the pan 5 minutes then remove from pan onto a cooling rack
- You can make this recipe in a traditional air fryer (mine is like a toaster oven). Place the pan into the basket of your fryer.
- Use a knife to level off each 1/2 cup of flour ensuring you are using the correct amount of flour.
- Use the paper from the stick of butter to get in the corners of your bread pans