Bagels can be intimidating to make, but not these...
The easiest bagels you will ever make
Bagels can be intimidating to make but these 5-ingredient bagels will make you forget how difficult it can be.
Ingredients in bagels
The title says it all, you only need 5 ingredients to make this!
You can use vegan or regular greek yogurt for this recipe.
You will need regular all-purpose flour.
You can use any fruit/nut you'd like in this recipe! I chose to use chocolate chips to make them sweet bagels.
Use 1 mashed banana for best results.
Tools you will need to make this
You don’t really need much to make this recipe and you can easily use what you already have on hand.
You will need:
- 1 baking tray lined with parchment paper
- 1 mixing bowl
- Spatula or fork to mix
For measuring: 1 tsp, 1 cup.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 mashed banana
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 - 1 cup chocolate chips
- Start by preheating the oven to 350°F/180°C and prepare the baking tray.
- In a bowl, add the mashed banana and mix with the greek yogurt.
- Slowly add the flour and baking powder and keep mixing.
- Using your hands, start kneading the dough.
- Add in the chocolate chips and form the dough.
- Grab a little piece of dough and form into a circle, making a hole in the middle, then place on the tray.
- Bake for 25 - 30 minutes.