This pretty cocktail is perfect for a hot summer afternoon and is easy to make.
It's pretty green color and tropical flavor make it a favorite cocktail recipe for BBQ's, bridal showers or an afternoon with friends.
Want a pretty blue signature drink instead for your party? Try this Blue Raspberry Vodka cocktail!
Use a large pitcher to whip up a batch of this adult tropical punch! (You can make individual Mermaid cocktails, but this recipe makes 6 servings.)
Five ingredients is all it takes to make this yummy Mermaid cocktail!
And you can change up the color even more if you like! Just use a little more Blue Curacao than called for in the recipe.
Pretty, right? And you can change up play around with the garnishes and decorations to go with whatever theme you are looking for!
Start by pouring the two kinds of rum, the pineapple juice and the blue curacao into a large pitcher.
Squeeze the juice from two limes. I like to use a hand juicer so I can intercept any seeds that there may be.
Add the freshly squeezed juice to the pitcher and stir well.
Serve in chilled cocktail glasses and add some funky stir sticks and colorful straws.
I'm always pinning my favorite appetizer and cocktail recipes over here, so follow me on Pinterest right here!
- 1 Cup Spiced Rum
- 1 Cup Coconut Rum
- 72 ounces Pineapple Juice
- 3 Limes
- 1/4 Cup Blue Curacao
- 1.Pour all the liquids into a large pitcher.
- 2.Squeeze the juice out of two limes into the pitcher.
- 3.Stir all ingredients together well.
- 4.Serve over ice and garnish with lime slices.
- Use some sparkling water to dilute your drink and add bubbles.
- Substitute mango, passion fruit, or grapefruit juice for pineapple juice if desired.
- If you don't have or can't find blue curacao, use any orange liqueur and some blood food dye.
I like it! You are so right, switch up the juices to what one may have on hand or what family and friends might prefer. Going to try a test batch with my bubble group on Friday and see what they have to say. This has many possibilities . . . Thanks for sharing(.