- 1 1/2 oz Vodka
- 1/2 oz Sour Apple Liquor
- 1/2 oz Calvados
For the garnish
- 1 12 oz bag of cranberries - frozen
- Clear, fillable Christmas ornament
- Martini glass
- Place a few frozen cranberries in a Martini glass
- Mix Vodka, Apple Schnapps and Calvados in a shaker
- Pour into a clear Christmas ornament and replace top
- Place ornament on top of the frozen cranberries in the Martini glass
- When ready to serve, take the ornament, remove the top and pour over the cranberries in the glass
- You can also do this same serving method with Cosmopolitans, so you'll have a festive mix of red and green cocktails at your holiday party. Cheers!
Published December 11th, 2021 1:46 PM
In the ingredients you list Sour Apple Liquor and Calvados, then in the directions you list Apple Schnapps and Cointreau. Which is it?
Thanks for the reply. This is a really cute idea. I’ll be trying it. I’m still not sure is it Sour Apple Liquor or Apple Schnapps?