Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies
Where are my apple cinnamon fans?! If you love the crisp sweet taste of apples and the warmth of ground cinnamon that you have to try this Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Cookies.
I baked these up for the first time this past Fall and everyone loved them, so needless to say I needed to make them again and again. Even one of my friends said this became her husbands favorite cookie! I love it!!
This batter comes together relatively quick and they bake off in about 15 minutes. Super easy to make and even easier to enjoy. If you are a cookie fan, I can't wait for you to try these out!
- 20 cookies
- Prep time: 20 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 35 Minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the flour, oats, cinnamon, baking soda and salt and set aside. In a small mixing bowl, toss together the diced apples and lemon juice an set aside.
- You can either use a stand mixer with a paddle attachment or a hand mixer to cream together the softened butter and brown sugar until well combined. Mix in the egg and vanilla extract. With the mixer on low speed, begin to add the flour oat mixture a little at a time and mix until combined. Add in the diced apple mixture and gently fold into the batter until combine well.
- Using a medium scoop with an ejector, drop the cookie dough onto the prepared baking sheets spacing about 2 inches apart. You don’t need to flatten then, they will spread while baking.
- Working in batches, baking one sheet at a time in the preheated oven, bake cookies for about 14-15 minutes, until cookies set. Remove and let cool completely on a wire rack.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go