Pineapple Mint Spitzer
March is Women Empowerment Month, so to celebrate I created a new mint flavored cocktail and creating the Mini Women EmpowerMint Bevvie Series :) This drink was actually inspired by a pineapple tattoo I have, believe it or not. Years ago I saw a quote which read, "Ladies, be a pineapple. Stand tall, be sweet, and wear a crown." I absolutely loved that and it stuck with me for so long I ended up getting a pineapple tattoo on my left heel to remind me everyday. Knowing I wanted to use pineapple juice in this empowermint cocktail, I knew I had to incorporate the leaves into a crown garnish. If you make this drink, it's obviously optional, but I hope one day this drink shows up at a Galentine's Day brunch, a bachelorette party or bridal shower, or maybe just two girlfriends sipping on them together on a Sunday as they do life together crowns and all. However, a mint sprig is another great/easier option for a garnish.
- 1 Cocktail
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Add ice, mint leaves, pineapple juice, and Sunny D to a cocktail shaker and shake for 20 seconds.
- Strain into a tall glass full of ice.
- Top with Moscato and give a quick stir.
- Add garnishes.
- Enjoy and drink responsibly!
- You can substitute the Sunny D with OJ (less sugar)
- You can substitute the moscato with sparkling water or sprite to make it a mocktail.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go