Bourbon Maple Glazed Green Beans
Bourbon maple glazed green beans, a fancy name for a simple side dish! Actually the length of the name almost matches the list of ingredients. Your dinner guests are going to love this simple green bean dish.
Why Bourbon Maple Glazed Green Beans are Perfect for Dinner Tonight
This green bean recipe always gets rave reviews from dinner guests. It’s sweet, but not overly, and the bourbon adds a unique taste. Topped with sliced crunchy almonds, this bright green bean dish will be a bright spot on the table.
This green bean dish is simple to make but impressive at the same time. All your guests will love the bright color and taste of these healthy green beans.
Here are the ingredients you will need for this holiday green bean side dish:
- Fresh Green Beans
- Sweet Onion
- Maple Syrup
- Dried Cranberries
- Sliced Almonds
These bourbon green beans are made in one pot as well which means less dishes to wash!
Why Maple and Bourbon Compliment Green Beans to Perfection
Maple and bourbon combine for an amazing sweet glaze. Cranberries add a nice color and sweet onion adds a richness. And guess what? NO OIL. That’s right these green beans are oil free!
So go ahead and dress to impress your table with this sweet glazed bourbon green beans side dish this holiday season!
If you make these I would love to know tag @badtothebowl on social media
- 4 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 15 Minutes|Total time: 20 Minutes
- Prepare green beans by steaming slightly, drain.
- While green beans steam, place diced onion and garlic clove in skillet.
- Sauté 3 – 5 minutes.
- Add your drained green beans to skillet, stir to combine.
- Add in syrup, salt, pepper and bourbon.
- Stir to combine.
- Remove from heat and toss with dried cranberries and sliced almonds.
- Get more tips for this recipe: https://badtothebowl.com/bourbon-maple-glazed-green-beans/
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go