15 Minute Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
These chocolate chip pudding cookies are the SOFTEST soft batch cookie recipe. In fact, I would be willing to place money on the fact that these are better than any soft batch cookie recipe you've ever tried before. The best part? They are done in less than 15 minutes!!
These cookies will look very soft, and might not darken in color. My oven is calibrated to the exact temperature, and these cookies baked for only 9 minutes in my oven. These cookies in texture resemble under baked cookies when they first come out of the oven. It is very important that you let them rest for 5-10 minutes on the cookie sheet before transferring them to a wired cooling rack. Do not over bake.
Check out my website, averyhungrylady.com, for more delicious recipes!
- 24 servings
- Prep time: 3 Minutes|Cook time: 12 Minutes|Total time: 15 Minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, dark brown sugar, and granulated sugar.
- Add the instant pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla, and stir until well blended.
- Add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt a little bit at a time.
- Stir by hand until just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line your cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Drop the cookies by spoonful onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a wired cooling rack. These cookies will be very soft, and you will risk breaking them if you do not let them cool first.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go