Peppermint Pretzel Blondies
You ready to take a Crave-able holiday snack and put it in blondie form? Who’s not, right?
Do you ever get those big bags of white chocolate and peppermint covered pretzels at Costco around the holidays? They are SO delicious and something I have a hard time resisting when they’re around. So I decided to put all those festive flavors into a blondie!
These Peppermint Pretzel Blondies whip up quickly, and are such a festive treat to make around this time of year.
I hope this holiday season is a bright spot in this crazy 2020 year, and that these recipes help make it that way!
- 9 Servings
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 28 Minutes|Total time: 43 Minutes
- Line an 8 x 8 pan with foil or parchment paper and preheat your oven to 350°.
- Whisk the 2 eggs, 1/2 cup of melted butter, 1 cup of sugar and 2 teaspoons of peppermint extract together- just make sure that your butter isn’t too hot.
- Melt your 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips in the microwave by cooking them in 20 seconds increments, then stirring until melted. Whisk into the butter mixture, but save the bowl for melting white chocolate chips again for the topping.
- With a spatula, incorporate 1 cup of flour and 1/2 teaspoon of salt until a thick batter is formed. Pour into your 8x8 pan, then sprinkle the 1/4 cup of crushed Soft peppermints and pretzels. Gently press it into the batter. Cook for 28-32 minutes, until golden brown on the top and a toothpick comes out clean.
- About 5 minutes after it comes out of the oven, drizzle with 3/4 cup of melted white chocolate chips. Let cool for down for another 30 minutes, then enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go