Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars With Salted Caramel Drizzle
Anyone else bummed we can’t go to the bars right now? I sure am, so I had to do the next best thing and make some homemade bars to eat away my feelings. I couldn’t think of much more decadent than these “Apple Streusel Cheesecake Bars with Salted Caramel Drizzle” 🍏 These bars start with a layer of shortbread, covered with a cheesecake filling and warm apples, topped with the most beautiful streusel, and drizzled with thick delicious caramel goodness! You can’t even imagine the decadence until you give it a try! This is a bite you don’t want to miss!
- 24 Bars
- Prep time: 40 Minutes|Cook time: 50 Minutes|Total time: 1 Hours 30 Minutes
Apple Bar Ingredients
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 9x13 pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Start by making the shortbread crust. In a bowl, mix together the flour, light brown sugar, and 1/2 TSP salt. With a pastry blender, cut in the butter until mixture is crumbly. Press the dough evenly into the prepared baking pan and bake for 15 minutes.
- Prepare cream cheese layer. Beat together the cream cheese and 1/2 cup granulated sugar until smooth. Add in eggs, one at a time. Mix in vanilla and 1/2 TSP salt. Spread cream cheese mixture over shortbread crust.
- In a small bowl, mix together the apples, 2 TBS granulated sugar, and cinnamon. Spoon mixture over the cream cheese layer.
- Make the streusel by combining all the ingredients together, using hands or pastry blender to mix until crumbs form. Sprinkle evenly over apple layer. Bake bars in the oven for 30-35 minutes until the filling has set up.
- Once bars have cooled, drizzle caramel over the top. Devour!