Cashew Cookies is very easy and simple made with flour, butter and cashew nut. it is very similar to the popular Karachi cashew nut biscuits which are available in the market. It is an ideal evening snack which can be relished with a cup of tea or coffee.
These Cashew Cookies are creamy, soft and rich in taste. In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour. Now add sugar powder & Vanilla essence for flavour, whisk it. Don't forget to sieve all-purpose flour & baking powder. Then add dry roasted crushed cashews combine all together and make a dough. Divide the dough into small equal parts.
I have used cookie cutter for proper shape or you can s just roll in between your palm and then press it. Bake cookies in preheated oven, once baked, cool down completely and then store in a airtight container.
Let's check out the Ingredients & recipe to make this delicious looking Cashew Cookies. If you like the recipe then please comment below, I would love to read your thoughts!!!!
- 1 Cup All purpose flour
- 1/4 Cup Roasted crushed cashews
- 1/2 cup Butter
- 1/4 cup Sugar powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking powder
- 3 drops of vanilla extract
- - Preheat oven at 180 degree Celsius for 10 minutes.
- - In a mixing bowl add butter, whisk it well untill pale in colour.
- - Now add sugar powder & Vanilla essence, whisk it.
- - Sieve all-purpose flour & baking powder.
- - Then add crushed cashews combine all together and make a dough.
- - Grease baking tray with butter.
- - Then divide the dough into small equal parts.
- - Use cookie cutter for proper shape or you can just roll in between your palm and then press it.
- - Keep all the Cookies on the baking tray with equal distance.
- - Bake cookies in preheated oven at 180 degree celsius for 20 minutes.
- - Once baked, cool down completely.
- - Enjoy homemade Cashew Cookies with a glass of warm Milk or Tea.
- I have used less sugar powder, if you want more sweeter than add 1/2 cup sugar powder.
- Don't knead the cookie dough like a roti dough just combine it all together using a spatula.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough atleast for 15 minutes as it makes cookies Soft.
- Once baked cool down the cookies completely.
- You can use custard powder and cashew powder to make the cookies more creamy.
- Instead of Vanilla essence, you can also use other flavours according to your preference.