The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
This chocolate chip recipe came from my mother in law when I got married. My husband grew up on these cookies and they are his favorite to this day. Now they have become my children's favorite as well. His mom would make these for his college days care packages she would bring him and I would always grab a few for myself. She knew that I would need this recipe and gladly wrote it out on a recipe card for me as a wedding shower gift. I love handwritten recipes that are handed down. They are so special and a nod to a family tradition. These cookies are generally loved by friends and family. I have given out the recipe on several occasions. They are really that good!
- 36 cookies
- Prep time: 15 Minutes|Cook time: 10 Minutes|Total time: 25 Minutes
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Cream the sugars and the Crisco.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla beat until very fluffy.
- In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients slowly and a little at a time. Mix until all is combined.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into cookie size balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go