Protein Powder Dalgona Whipped Coffee (Sugar-free)
Protein Powder Dalgona Whipped Coffee: A healthy take on the viral TikTok coffee using protein powder in place of sugar. Just as fluffy, frothy and creamy, but SO much better for you!
I AM HOOKED!!
This concoction is so good, I even just ate that whipped part straight out of the bowl!
I’m legit having MAJOR regrets here for not trying this out the moment it got popular.
I’ve never been a coffee drinker so that’s probably why.
Another reason I’m beating myself up right now is because I actually had the ingredients all this while. I’ve been using instant coffee (Decaf) in my protein shakes for months now, so I’m actually quite mad at myself right now.
- 1 Servings
- Prep time: 5 Minutes|Cook time: 0 Minutes|Total time: 5 Minutes
- Add coffee, protein powder and water to a bowl and whip on high speed using a hand mixer, stand mixer or milk frother.
- Whip for about 3-4 minutes, scraping down the sides if needed.
- Add ice cubes to a glass and pour in milk.
- Spoon whipped coffee on top, stir with a spoon or straw and enjoy!
- If you don’t have a hand mixer, use a whisk and whip by hand - should take about 15 minutes.
- Use decaf instant coffee for a no-caffeine version.
Want more details about this and other recipes? Check out more here!Go