Coming at you hot with another quick and easy side dish recipe!
Carrots are one of my all time favorite veggies to make because they are so versatile. They can be sweet or savory and can be cooked so many different ways.
These ones are plain and simple, with only 6 ingredients needed.
These savory roast carrots become carmelized while cooking and are full of fresh flavors. The thyme leaves fall right off the stem while cooking and becomes so fragrant.
I absolutely love this dish and hope you do too! I paired it with a beautiful brisket and Yorkshire pudding.
For more recipes, please check out my Instagram @tikofoods
- 1 bunch of carrots
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- 6 sprigs of fresh thyme
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 F
- Peel the carrots then cut off the tips
- Slice the carrots diagonally, approximately 1 inch in length
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper then place the carrots on it
- Mix the carrots together with the minced garlic cloves, melted ghee or butter, fresh thyme, salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Roast the carrots for 20 minutes, turning halfway through, until tender
- Once cooked, remove the thyme stems and serve