Frankenstein Floats are fun and flavorful. They are perfect for Halloween and the whole month of October. The kids, and adults as well, will love these floats. They are great for any Halloween celebration or Halloween party. They are simple to make, as all ice cream floats are. All you need is a carton of Farr's Lime Ricky Sherbet and some Jarritos Lime Soda. It is fun to have cute cups and straws for the little kids. We have other delicious and fun recipes for the holidays on Sweeter With Sugar. Here is link to our Recipes and here is the link right to Frankenstein Floats. Thanks for checking out this recipe and for your support. We hope you enjoy this recipe.
Ingredients needed for Frankenstein Floats.
Fun Halloween Float!
- Farr's Lime Ricky Sherbet
- Jarritos Lime Soda
- Place desired number of ice cream scoops into a glass or a cup.
- Pour desired amount of lime soda over the top of the ice cream.
- Serve with a straw and a spoon.
- Repeat as needed for the number of people you are serving.
- Servings will depend on how small or large you make each float.