Cranberry Limeade makes a very pretty punch for Christmas. Cranberry and lime go so well together.
One of my favorite soft drinks is Sonic’s Cranberry Limeade. We tried to recreate that taste for a pretty holiday beverage. Of course, I love to go get this drink during happy hour when it is half price, too! Check out our many other recipes on Sweeter With Sugar. Happy Holidays!
Serve Cranberry Limeade in a pretty pitcher or in a pretty drink dispenser. Also serve with straws for those guests that do not like to drink around fruit in their drinks.
It looks so pretty.
Just five ingredients.
- 2 liter bottle Cranberry Sprite
- 12 ounces frozen cranberry concentrate thawed but do not dilute with water
- 12 ounces frozen limeade concentrate thawed but do not dilute with water
- 3 limes washed and sliced
- 1/4 cup fresh or frozen whole cranberries
- Combine chilled Cranberry Sprite, cold cranberry concentrate (do not dilute), and cold limeade concentrate (do not dilute).
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Make sure punch is cold before serving.
- When ready to serve, pour punch into a punch bowl, pitcher, or beverage dispenser. Decorate with sliced limes and whole cranberries.
- Do not put ice with the punch. Ice dilutes beverages quickly. Serve ice in glasses and pour punch over the ice in a glass.